The new observation tower will be called Skyrise Miami and is slated to begin construction in 2014 on what is currently a surface parking lot behind Bayside Marketplace.
““Skyrise Miami” would be located on an existing pier behind the Hard Rock Cafe at Bayside Marketplace and would rise to 1,000 feet above sea level. (the FAA has already approved).
The swooping Arquitectonica-designed tower resembles a giant crowbar or the ‘R’ in ‘Rise’ and will include three observation decks with what seem to be uninterrupted views of Downtown, Brickell, and Miami Beach. The exposed structure gives the tower a rather industrial aesthetic which might read quite nicely against the Port of Miami backdrop. More imporantly, the entire development would provide a terminus for the Bayfront Park boardwalk and encourage people to activate the entirety of the waterfront. Additional amenities include a restaurant, nightclub, private lounge, ballroom, movie theatre, and some vague amenities/amusement rides only known as “Skyplunge” and “Skyrise Drop.””
– Curbed Miami (http://miami.curbed.com/archives/2013/11/20/giant-rshaped-observation-tower-planned-for-bayside-pier.php)
Here are some tips that will help you organize your finances and improve your financial stability.
1. Develop a baseline budget
- Use receipts to create a budget for what you actually spent over the last 6 months, this way you’ll factor in unexpected expenses.
- Look for opportunities to cut unnecessary expenses.
2. Establish a good credit history
- Getting a credit card will help you start a credit history.
3. Reduce your debt
- Keep your non-mortgage debts below 10% of your total income.
4. Save for a down payment
- You can use a better rate and a lower overall cost if you put down more.
5. Keep your job
- Having a job for less than 2 years may result in a high interest rate.
6. Increase your income
- Taking on a second part-time job can help boost your income.
If you are in the process of selling your home or any other property, here are the top 10 questions you should ask before hiring a realtor to help you, and that we believe will make your process a whole lot easier.
1. Are you full time or part time?
2. Are you familiar with my neighborhood?
3. How many years of experience do you have?
4. What is your list price to sales ratio?
5. Is your company international?
6. Do you guarantee your work?
7. What types of marketing do you us in order to sell my home?
8. How many transactions did you do in the last 12 months?
9. Are you accessible?
10. Can you sell my home?
Location: 5353 NW 111 Ct. Doral, FL 33178
Features: Beautiful 4/3 single family home with pool and lake view in the back. It is ideally located close to shopping centers and A+ schools.
Red Point USA
Location: 2280 SW 32 Ave #616
Unique Features: Condo is the lowest price in the area. Walking distance to Miracle Mile, Downtown and Coral Gables.
Location: Buenaventura, Colombia
Prices: upon request
Height: 12 floors
Units: 40 incld. PH (2 bedrooms)
Special features: Sky House w/ panoramic views, automatic backup generator & water reserve system.
Red Point USA
Location: 6620 Indian Creek Drive
Prices: from high $300,000+
Height: 7 Floors
Units: 113 (1-3 bedrooms)
Red Point USA